A marriage proposal while orbiting the Moon for 145 million dollars.
Starting in 2022 it will be possible to ask for the beloved's hand in marriage while flying over the lunar surface to the sound of Frank Sinatra's "Fly Me to the Moon". The one-week interplanetary flight will be carried out using a self-contained and autonomous spacecraft allowing the two lovers to travel alone.
The ApoteoSurprise agency, a French marriage proposal planner specialized in creating extravagant proposals, introduces a whole new service for 145 million dollars which will allow 21st century handsome princes to propose while flying around the Moon. Reaching for the Moon in the name of love is about to become a reality, the ultimate goal of the Paris-based agency being to "stage the craziest and most outstanding marriage proposal of the last 13.8 billion years".
From March 2022, elite lovers will be able to book the all-included service on the site www.proposeinparis.com and five months later find themselves enjoying the following program:
- Twelve weeks of pre-requisite technical and physical training.
- Takeoff on D-Day from the Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral, Florida.
- Richard Strauss's "Thus spoke Zarathustra, Op.30" (Theme from 2001 Space Odyssey) resounding in the two space tourists' helmets when the first effects of weightlessness are felt.
- Arrival in lunar orbit, three days later, flying over the satellite's grayish surface at only 200/300 kilometers altitude.
- Cut-off of all communication with Earth for around thirty minutes while the capsule flies over the dark side of the Moon.
- The Frank Sinatra song "Fly Me to the Moon" played halfway through the orbital flight, allowing the suitor to make his marriage proposal far from any form of human life (engagement ring secretly hidden in his spacesuit).
- A spectacular Earth-rise seen from behind the lunar craters and return trip of nearly four days before atmospheric re-entry and final touchdown.
The flight-plan followed by the space capsule will mirror that of the mythical Apollo 8 mission in 1968. The spacecraft, traveling at a speed of up to 38,000 km/h, will be equipped with eight cameras allowing the couple to immortalize their entry into the history of the conquest of space and the conquest" of love!
About ApoteoSurprise: ApoteoSurprise is a Paris-based high-end marriage planner specializing in the organization of spectacular and unique marriage proposals. Founded in 2006 by Nicolas Garreau, who has an aeronautical engineering degree, the agency offers 30 romantic all-included proposal packages on its website www.proposeinparis.com, including the surprise appearance of Cinderella's carriage with its magical glass slipper, 1000 roses raining down on a yacht during a dinner cruise, a carrier dove sent to the beloved's home, a limousine ride to see a giant love message light up at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, or even the deployment of an aerobatic display team to draw a huge heart in the sky. Available at prices ranging from 350 dollars to 145 million dollars, in 12 years, ApoteoSuprise's Hollywood-style proposals have seduced more than 1,800 lovers, including numerous celebrities (Heads of State, Russian billionaires, American actors, TV stars, soccer players, etc.), who've come to Paris from around the world to "pull out all the stops".